Supreme Court of Ohio Justice Evelyn Lundberg Stratton (Retired) explains the critical role of the VA’s Veterans Judicial Outreach Coordinator (VJO) in the process of defending veterans in the criminal justice system.
PLEASE SHARE. THANK YOU!
The Office of Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine held a one-day conference in December 2015, Defending Veterans in the Criminal Justice System.
This is the first of five videos from the conference:
- Introduction & VJO discussion by Ohio Supreme Court Justice Evelyn Lundberg Stratton (Retired) and Vietnam Veterans of America, Buckeye State Council President Cliff Riley
- PTSD/Traumatic Brain Injury by Dr. Kathy Platoni
- The Echos of War by Brockton Hunter;
- Practicing Before the Veterans Treatment Courts of Ohio; and
- The Practice of Defending Veterans and Service Members.