- 6,855 Dead Americans, 52,251 wounded, 327,299 with TBI: The Human Cost of War
- Ohio State Scientist: Most complete human brain model to date is a ‘brain changer’ (OHIO)
- UPDATE: Proposed Syracuse University medical school to specialize in veteran healthcare
- Federal supervisors hit union ‘hit list’ against VA managers (WP)
- CIT Research – Bibliography of Published Reports – August 2015
- Former NFL QB Erik Kramer shoots himself in apparent suicide attempt
- Former top Army officer Gen. Ray Odierno tapped for advisory position at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Stratton Wins The Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation Impact Award
- GRANT: FEDERAL REGISTER : Notice of Availability of Calendar Year 2016 Competitive Grant Funds for the Veterans Pro Bono Program
PLEASE SHARE. THANK YOU!